Hello everyone. I really need to be making a birthday card for my big brother who is turning 70 today - Happy Birthday! - (wow, that is so hard to believe, and, yes I know that I am late), but I can't stop making Christmas cards! I will be having a Christmas card class soon and I thought that I had all the cards that I needed for the class designed and ready to go. But then I think of another idea and then another and then another and then... Well, you know. Anyway, I wanted to share one of the Christmas cards with you.

This one is made with the new set from the Holiday Mini Catalog that just came out this week. I used colors to make it have a little retro feel. The set is called Delightful Decorations (#116517) and the exciting part is that there is a punch that coordinates with it - the Ornament Punch (#116794)! I must admit that I was a little worried about getting a punch that was just for Christmas, BUT, I have found that this is a very versatile tool and I will be posting more samples of projects that use this punch in the future. Thanks for looking and Happy Stampin'

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin