Black Friday Alert!

Can you believe that HALF of November is already gone? Where did this year go? Thanksgiving is almost here! And that also means that “Black Friday” is almost here! I remember the years that I would go shopping on that day to walk off the big turkey dinner from the day before (no, it wasn’t mainly for the great deals! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it). I haven’t done it for a few years now and even if you haven’t either this may change your mind:

WM BF ad

Somehow this ad leaked and it’s been circulating around the message boards. We can’t make out everything in it except that great Cricut Expression bundle is just $185!!! And those colors are too cute: Aqua, Plum, Green, or Canary. It also looks like they have some kind of flourishes on them too. This bundle comes with two cartridges that we have never seen – Playtime and Cricut Classic Font. Wal-Mart is also getting 20 more Cricut Lite cartridges and these will also be on sale for $20 each! Again, we haven’t heard what the new titles will be but according to this ad some of the titles are Cupcakes, Pet Shop, Four Legged Friends, and Jolly Holidays (can’t read the others). Let me tell you from experience – these are GREAT prices!

I haven’t forgotten my Thirty Days of Thankfulness! On day 11, I had an awful headache so I was so thankful for a day of rest. On day 12, I was thankful that I was able to spend the day with my daughter – just special time together! I was so thankful to see so many people stop by Hobby Lobby to see me demo the Cricut on day 13! Day 14 and 15 were spent cleaning and organizing my scrapbook room – not fun but I am SO THANKFUL that I have space of my own to create in! By the way, I did take photos of the before (or as I like to call it – the storm before the calm) and when it’s finished I’ll take the after photos and post them.

Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin