Thirty Days of Thankfulness–Days 8, 9 & 10!

Even though I missed the last two Thirty Days of Thankfulness posts I just want you to know that I am very thankful!!! So here are my makeup posts for the last few days. No, I am not making these up! Yes, I did write them down each day! On Monday, I felt so thankful for the warm weather. Here in Texas we usually have two seasons, not four, lol. We go from the hottest 100 degree days of summer to the almost freezing days of winter. Ok, I might be exaggerating a little bit but as the writer I can take some creative license here! We had some pretty cool (cold to me) weather last Friday but by Monday it finally felt like Fall and I loved it! Yesterday I felt very thankful for (now do not laugh or think I’ve gone completely crazy) Hobby Lobby, Michaels, JoAnn’s, and even Staples! I went shopping (thankful that I had a little extra $ to do that) and found some great deals (even more thankful that I was able to keep some of that $)! I was also thankful that I had a scrapbooking  and Cricut loving buddy to stay up with me ALL NIGHT LONG and crop with last night. And today I am thankful that I survived the ALL NIGHT crop (and no sleep!), got home safely today, and I’m able to get into bed early tonight and, after writing this, get some sleep. I am also thankful that since I actually got to craft these last two days that I also get to post some photos of things for you here tomorrow. So please come back to visit and see what I’ve been up to – I’ll be so thankful!

Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin