I am so very excited – I received my very first Blog Award! I want to give a BIG THANKS to Brenda from Creativity is Only a State of Mind for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you Brenda, I really appreciate it!
Now that I have this, I need to do 4 things:
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2). Share 8 things about myself
3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
Well since she made me feel so special, I will thank Brenda once again! Her blog is full of inspiration for me! Please stop by and visit her blog.
OK, here are 8 things I will share about myself (please don’t fall asleep here, lol!)
- I’m a Christian, a wife, a mother.
- I have raised a wonderful 18 year old daughter who is now in college and a 27 year old son who graduated from UNT and is now engaged!
- As you can see in #2, I will be a new Mother-in-Law soon to a wonderful girl whom I love like a daughter already!
- I am a retired Flight Attendant and I flew both domestic and international routes. I love to travel!!!
- I’m a reality TV junkie!
- Not only do I love paper crafting but I also love to quilt. In fact, I started quilting long before I started to scrapbook.
- I am an OBSESSIVE and HABITUAL photo-taker!!! I take pictures of any and everything!
- I’m the proud “Grandmother” to Boots, the tabby cat that my son adopted when he still lived at home. But somehow my son’s gone but the cat’s still here! But I didn’t know that I could love a cat so much!
I’m going to pay this award forward to some special Bloggers that inspire me every day. This was so hard because there are so many talented people out there but here are some of my favorites:
Shirley at Okieladybugs Scrap N' More
Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady
Tina & Wendy at Two Chics & A Cricut
Michelle at Michelle's Paper Affair
Tammy at So Happy Scrappin'
Diane at Capadia Design
Linda at Nothin' Fancy
Tanya at Time for Scrappin
Thanks to all of these incredible ladies for their creative inspiration and, some cases, their friendship (Michelle is the Happiest person I know!) I’ll be passing this award on and I hope that you can check out all of these blogs to see for yourself why I like them!
Until next time, Happy Crafting,