Valentine Love by My First Guest Designer…Michelle

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope that today you find love, happiness, and …. Chocolate! Today a good friend of mine, Michelle, is posting here as my very first Guest Designer! I know that you will love her and her designs as much as I do. Please stop by her blog Michelle's Paper Affair and leave her some love! Thanks Michelle!

A Little Valentine Love…

Today's post will be for a guest designing spot for my friend Angela's blog ----> http://angiespaperpassion.blogspot.com/ . I met Angela in Chicago where we were both attending the Provo Craft demonstration classes for Cricut. I had so much fun meeting a lot of new people who had the same thing in common......Scrapbooking.

Michelle

The picture here is of my oldest son Michael and his girlfriend Paige. She is so sweet and adorable, and I am happy to say she has captured Michael's heart.......Young Love ♥

Michael always puts great thought when looking for that something special to give to his sweetheart. This time I offered to send him something I wanted to do for them with a picture that I think is so cute of them.

I used a shadow that I picked up at my local craft store I found this awesome twig with flowers and a bird that I was able to bend so that it curved around the photo. None of my projects are ever complete without adding ribbon, and a little bling to it.

I hope I was able to make their Valentine day a little special today.

Thanks for stopping by........Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin