Hey friends, so much has happened (good and not so good) since I last blogged. Some of the good things:
- I LOVE life!
- Family has a different meaning now! It doesn’t mean the nuts that have fallen from MY tree. It does include the strong parts of my tree that have stuck by me – NO MATTER WHAT! (you know who you are and aren’t), my daughter, my son, my daughter-in-law, my Grandchildren, and my new Grandson who’s on the way, my dear and close friends, and my new online sisters!
- My Son has married a wonderful woman whom I am honored to call Daughter! And she has brought two beautiful grandkids into this family and I love them so much!
- I am looking forward to welcoming a new little one to our family in 2013!
- I am now a Cricut Circlet! Yes, I have found the PINK side!
- My blog has changed – and with any luck, it will change again – soon!
- I am crafting again! This is a big one, folks.
- I am many steps closer to getting my craft room set up just right!
- I have a new punchbowl (ok, this is an insider comment. If you know what it means, then it’s for you! Don’t be a hater!)
- And most important, I am blessed!
There are more changes that have happened and many more to come and I’m excited about it all! I happy and excited to be sharing my art and heart with you and I invite your comments (Blog Love!). If you like what you see, I hope that you will follow me on my crafty journey. And for all of my current followers, I LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for sticking with me!
Here’s a preview of tomorrow’s post:
Until next time, Happy Crafting,