Cricut’s Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer!

I was very intrigued by the 3-D Rudolph Head that is a Cricut Craft Room Exclusive image at Cricut.com. So when it was offered as a freebie a few weeks ago, I decided to give it a try. I love that PC gives us a free cut file once a week. It gives you a chance to try something that you may not have thought that you’d like or were interested in and lets you have a test drive with it. And all you need is the Cricut Craft Room which is absolutely free! You can find CCR HERE. It comes with Craft Room Basics and each week just look under My Cartridges in CCR to use the free file as many times as you’d like for seven days!

So here is my 3-D Rudolph: 


I hung him on the inside of my front door and placed a wreath around him. I just used Kraft cardstock and one sheet of red glitter paper. There is a sheet of fun foam that I hand cut using the shield as a pattern to make it a bit sturdier. So he was very quick and easy to make and put together.

Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin