Diaper Tricycle

Here is another gift for my Daughter-in-law and my new Grandson. It’s not my original idea - I got the inspiration from my friend and Cricut Circle Sister, Paulette (AKA Scrapalette). Please check out her fabulous blog, Around the Block with Scrapalette to see all of her terrific projects.

DiaperTrike01

DiaperTrike03

DiaperTrike02

Isn’t this just the cutest little baby gift? It’s perfect for a baby shower! My favorite are the baby socks used for the handles! And it was very easy to make, too. It only takes one package of diapers, 2 bibs, 2 receiving blankets, one pair of socks, one small baby bottle, one baby washcloth, and 2 diaper pins along with some things that I’m sure you already have at home – one empty paper towel tube, toilet paper tube, ribbon, and some glue dots. Here is the direct link for the instructions and supplies from Scrapalette’s blog – Diaper Tricycle! I think this is something different and unique! (Thanks for the idea, Scrapalette!)

So until next time, Happy Crafting!

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin