4th of July’s Red, White, & Blue Blog Candy Winner!

Fantabulous Cricut

So I had my daughter pick a random number for the Blog Candy and the winner is…

(drumroll please!)

Scootingranny:

“This layout is a show stopper. I can see it framed and as the centerpiece of 4th of July decorations...like on a hallway table, fireplace mantle or wall.”

Thank you Scootingranny for visiting & following me and for leaving some blog love! Please email me with your address so I can get your blog candy in the mail to you! (angiespaperpassion at gmail dot com)

Thanks to all of you who take the time to visit my blog and even leave a comment now and then. I love what I do and all I ever wanted was to inspire others to craft so I really appreciate the time you take to visit me and I hope to continue to create projects that you’ll enjoy looking at!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you, thank you! I am so happy to win this because I don't have any of the Anna Griffin folders and they are all beautiful. The blog hop was so much fun, too--so many creative ladies with so many wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the blog hop! And now you have an Anna Griffin embossing folder!!! Thanks so much for supporting me and my blog. I hope that I can bring you some bit of inspiration here and there!
      Angie

      Delete
  2. Angie...I have been in and out, on vacation, busy with emergency home repairs, out of town again... and wanted to thank you so very much for not only the Anna Griffin embossing folder but for all the other goodies you sent. OMW!! I was so happy to open that box and see all the wonderful blog candy. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin