50’s Inspired Note Card Set ~ #4

Happy August everyone! I can’t believe August is already here! I’ll be babysitting my little Grandson for a  few hours today and I’m so super excited! He brings me so much joy!

Well, here it is, the last card in the 50’s Inspired Note Card set! I really enjoyed creating them and I hope that you enjoyed seeing them and maybe were inspired to make your own set of note cards with your cartridges. Remember that you can create a card from many of the Cricut images – you don’t have to start out with a premade card, just pick an image and go with it. As long as it has a shape that can stand on it’s own after it’s made then you shouldn’t have any problems.

Old Camera (1)

This was created from the old vintage camera that’s on the Suburbia cart (not digital camera, lol). It’s also made just like the other three cards.

Old Camera (2)

I added Glossy Accents and black gemstones along with ink for shading and foam dots for dimension. I love this image, in fact I have a camera that looks almost like this one!

Old Camera (4)

I’m looking forward to putting different phrases onto my set of cards. I’m not sure yet what they’ll be but some of the phrases that keep swimming around my head are things like, “I Hope You Perk Up Soon!” for the percolator, “You’re Just My Type!” for the typewriter, and “Be Careful, I just might snap!” for the camera! (get it – I just may snap?!?!? Well, I thought it was cute!) Comment below if you can think of something else that would fit any of the cards in this set. I just may pick the cutest, funniest, or wittiest saying and send that person some blog candy as a thank you!

DSC_0728 Medium Web view

Today is also the first day that you can order the newest Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart called Artbooking! Cricut-ArtbookingBundle

Hopefully, you’ll be able to see the entire handbook for this cart at Cricut.com by today. If you already have any of the other carts from CTMH then you know how wonderful they are! If not, then you are in for a huge surprise! As you can tell from the photo above, you get a lot of product with this cart and the images are outstanding! I have both CTMH carts Artiste and Art Philosophy and my order is already in for this one. Artiste and Art Philosophy are my top 2 go-to carts out of ALL of the carts that I own! So find a CTMH rep to look into getting one of these. (I am not a CTMH rep nor am I getting anything for this post ~ I just LOVE their carts and other products!)

Thanks for coming by today! Tomorrow I have a very special layout to share with you!

Until then, Happy Crafting!

Signature

1 comments:

  1. Okay I think this one is my favorite after the phone. Just a great set.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin