Good morning all. Before I get any thing else done today, I wanted to let you know that there is a new card project & gift project up and available. You can find the link here on the right. I challenge everyone to make at least one of these and email me and let me know (with a photo if possible). Come on - let's get creative!
There is also a new Hostess promotion starting today! Have a workshop totaling $250 or more (so easy to do) and receive one item from the 2009 Holiday Mini for only $10!!! (Offer excludes hostess sets & My Digital Studio). So I know that this is just what some of you need to get motivated and book that workshop:-)! What could be easier - an afternoon with a few friends and FREE stuff! Call or email me today.
Later today, I will put up the link to the new Holiday Mini and post a photo of one of my holiday projects (No, it's not too early & Yes, I really do have some holiday projects already made!)

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin