Starting up my blog again!

Well, I've decided to take the plunge. Again! Since I was hired to demo some very cool products made by Provo Craft, I want to start sharing all of the neat things that I have been working on. So I'll be posting photos of my projects and sharing little pieces of me through this blog.

I finally have my dream job! :-)  As much as I loved flying, being paid to craft (and to share that passion) is probably even better. After I was hired, I flew to Chicago for training. It was like heaven on earth to be in a room with about 200 other Cricut-loving women! You could almost feel the creativity floating through the air. They trained us for four days to use different products: the Cricut Expression, the Gypsy, Cuttlebug, Yudo (that's a whole story in itself!), and the new kid on the block, the Cricut Cake. Except for the Cake, the majority of us knew how to work all of these machines and we could probably do it in our sleep, he he! I had a blast. They even took all of us (yes, all 200+) to Gino's Pizza one night. And on another night, about 35 or so of us rented a stretch Hummer limo and we went out in style - to a scrapbook shop! We did some damage on the bank accounts at Windy City Scrapbooking!  But the best part was meeting some amazing women that I feel proud to call my friends now. (Hey Teri Lynn, Lisa, Tammy, Colleen, Michelle, Val, and the rest of my Cricut FB gals!)

So I have been demoing the Cricut Cake, Cricut Expression, and the Gypsy for the last six weeks at my local Michaels. I'm having a great time. I love the Cricut and I love to talk and that's what I do each Sunday between 1:00 and 5:00 at the Michaels in Arlington. Everyone's invited to come out and see me in my element, lol. Except for Father's Day weekend. I will be at my Michaels on Saturday instead of Sunday, same time. They are giving us Father's Day off but we had to work on Mother's Day. Go figure!

Before I go, I want to say a very special thanks to my sister-in-law, Bea, my brother, Stan, my niece, Tricie, and my nephew, Little Stan (sorry, I know you're over 30 but the name is a habit). You guys are my angels here on earth. I love you all and can't thank you enough. You are the true definition of family and I am proud to call you MY familia! {{{{{{HUGS!}}}}}}

My next post will be about my Yudo demo this Saturday. :-0
I am a little nervous about this one. I have never screen printed in my life (and didn't really pay that much attention to that part of the training in Chicago) so it will be interesting. Wish me luck!


Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin