Mini Monsters Scrapbook Layout

When I received Mini Monsters I didn't think that I was going to like it very much. My kids aren't kids anymore so I'm really not into the kiddy stuff. But after looking through the handbook I fell in love with the haunted house so I decided to make a scrapbook layout with it and the fence, lamp post, old tree, and the tombstone. The words "spooky", "haunted", and "scary" were originally hanging from the lamp post but it got a little too crowded on the lower part of the layout. So I cut them off and placed them near my photo mats as little journal strips. I'll have to add the photo later (ok, I do still have Halloween photos of my kids that I still haven't scrapped!) but I just had to share the page. I really do love how it came out especially the colors. Even though I did use black, I stayed away from the traditional orange and used turquoise, light blues and gold. Now, I can't say that I'll make any of the little monsters on the cartridge but I will use this cartridge again. Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your paper choice colors here! What a fantastic layout! You did an amazing job!!

    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin