Scrapbook in a Box

Scrapbooking is so versatile! We are so lucky to be involved in an art that can be showcased in so many ways. I made this scrapbook in a box for my Mom. I just used basic black and white colors – even for the photos. Because there are 4 of us “kids”, having the 4 sides of the box was perfect for scrapping each of the siblings and our families.
Scrapbook in a Box Scrapbook in a Box 1We each had one side of the box. I placed older black & white photos of us on the first layer. The second layer had photos of all of our children. On the following layers I put photos of the grandchildren then the great grandchildren (I can’t remember if I had room for the great, great grandkids).
Scrapbook in a Box 3 The bow is also handmade using just strips of cardstock (black) and patterned paper (white) cut into various lengths and secured into loops of different sizes. Those loops were then attached together with a large brad. 
Scrapbook in a Box 4 Mom keeps it on her coffee table in her living room where she can keep us close to her.
Happy Crafting,
Signature

8 comments:

  1. wow! Really nice! Did you make the bow also? I would love to know how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love your photo box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a very nice job thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word!! this is so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! It is so dramatic with these colors! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely explosion box!! I really like the way you used black and white photos with black and white pspers. Very draumatic!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin