Look What’s Coming! New From PC!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t been around in a while. I’ve been feeling a little ill lately and I have been trying to take care of myself and concentrate on getting well. But in the last few days, thanks to some good meds, I have started feeling like myself for the first time in weeks. So I wanted to start blogging again and sharing things with you, my friends.

The Cricut is 5 years old and they are celebrating in a BIG WAY!

The first big news from Provo Craft is about their brand new machine – the Cricut Expression 2! It’s a sleek looking Cricut that has a touch screen and works with both the regular Cricut cartridges and the Imagine cartridges. It will debut on HSN in April and the anniversary model is a limited edition. Go HERE to watch the video and leave comments about what you think!

The second announcement is about their new Cricut CraftRoom Software. It’s a new way to help you design with your Cricut images. It is a web based program so it will be compatible with PC and Mac computers. The Cricut CraftRoom is still in the testing stage but when it’s ready, it will be FREE! Yes, free! Watch the video HERE! I can’t wait for this one!

Last but not least, Cricut has had a facelift for his 5th birthday! Here is Cricuts new look:

New Cricut Logo 2

Notice the new “eyes”?

New Cricut Logo 1

Don’t you just love it? Well, I am so happy to be back and I should start posting some new projects soon so stay tuned and thanks for sticking by me – I appreciate it!

Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin