Look What I Found at Hobby Lobby!

This may not be news to everyone but it was to me! As I was teaching a Cricut class at Hobby Lobby a while back, I told the class about embellishing their Cricut cuts with different items – embossing with the Cuttlebug, inking, pen work, popping up with pop dots, etc. I was getting ready to tell them about spray inks when I remembered that Hobby Lobby didn’t carry Glimmer Mists so I used Sheer Shimmer Spritz made by Tsukineko. Don’t get me wrong, I love these mists, especially the Shimmer and Frost, but they only come a a very limited selection of colors. So after the class, I HAD to go see what Hobby Lobby had on sale! At that time, they had all scrapbook papers and paper pads 50% off! So a pad of Core’dinations Nostalgia cardstock just jumped into my arms! But a few rows over my friend Pam who works in the scrapbooking department showed me what they just got in – GLIMMER MIST!!!

Yes! The same ones made by Tattered Angels! They came in 1oz bottles in a package with 4 bottles each.

The first package, below, is called Sundance and it contains Peach Delight, Lemon Zest, Apple Red, and Silver Sugar.

Glimmer Mist 2

The second package has Heidi Swapp’s  name on it and contains the colors Electric Blue, Black Magic, Viva Pink, and Iridescent Gold.

Glimmer Mist 1

They retail for 14.95. So since the pack of cardstock was 29.99 and I was going to spend the same amount on that (remember, the cardstock was 50 off!) I put the cardstock back and got the Sundance Glimmer Mists! - yea, I know I coulda waited for the 40% coupon, but like I said, I was going to spend the same amount of money anyways, so there! - I am going back to get the Heidi Swapp mists this week - yea, with a coupon this time! - because I really want to try the Black Magic and Viva Pink mists!

I {HEART} Hobby Lobby. They seem to really try to keep up with the new scrapbooking items. just so I can add to my collection!

Oh, and by the way, when I got home, guess what I already had in my cardstock stash, still unused? Right, the same pack of Core’dinations Nostalgia! So I made a very good choice!

Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin