St. Patty’s Day Candy Cracker

Hey guys! Do you know that St. Patrick’s Day is next Sunday? Well, I’m sure you all know that I’m not Irish, lol, but like my friend Danita said, “you can kiss me anyway”! Today is my guest designer day over at Cricut FANatics and I made this candy cracker for St. Patty’s Day.
Cracker04
It was so easy to cut out and put together. I used the CTMH Artist cartridge for the cracker cutting it out at 9.25”. There is also a cracker image on Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2. The sentiment was cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 at 2”. I would’ve loved using glitter cardstock for the “Good Luck” but I didn’t have the right colors so I used regular cardstock and used Stickles in Platinum and Lagoon to color the images. Before I cut out the cracker, I created a rectangle from CCR Basics and welded it to the cracker in the Cricut Craft Room to create a window in the cracker. After it was cut, I used Scor-Tape (Love this stuff!!!) to adhere a piece of transparency to the inside.
Cracker01
Cracker02
Cracker03
Instead of using ribbon as a closure, I wrapped some gold tinsel that I bought at Michaels last Christmas at each end. (Who knew you could use up your Christmas hoard for other holidays! Yet again, hoarding pays off, lol) It’s filled with lucky gold chocolate coins! Oh yes, it just couldn’t be finished without some green bling!
Cracker06
Now it’s all ready to ‘POP’!
Cracker07
I hope that you all have a wonderful St. Patty’s Day next weekend. Now I need to get to work on some Easter projects! See you soon and until next time, Happy Crafting!
Signature

2 comments:

  1. Angela, your cracker box is awesome!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love your candy cracker project. It is very cool and as a grandma I am always looking for quick and fun projects for the kids. I also love your blog spot page. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin