Christmas in July Blog Hop!

This July, my Cricut Circle Sister, Scrapalette, will be hosting a Christmas in July Blog Hop that I will be participating in! Every Saturday, there will be a different theme and lots of creative blogs to hop to for ideas and inspiration! There will be a different blogger line up each week so you’ll need to check back here to see a list of them all! Actually, the first day of the Blog Hop was this past Saturday and the theme was Gift Card Holders. Please click HERE to start hopping and see all of the creative ideas that were posted that day!
Here are the themes for the rest of the month -
July 13 for Christmas Cards
July 20 for Christmas Ornaments
July 27 for Anything Goes Projects!
And of course, there will be prizes, too! Remember there will be different bloggers participating each week, so be sure to check my blog for a complete blog line up list each week. I will be posting a Christmas ornament  for this hop on July20th and a surprise Christmas project on July 27th!
So Merry Christmas in July my crafty friends!

(Please check back in tomorrow when I'll post my blog candy winner for the 4th of July's Red, White, & Blue Cricut Crawl)
Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin