And here is the entire blog list just in case you get lost on your way:
1. RockinRenee - I came, I saw, I created.
2. HappyScrapper64 - Random Thoughts of a Scrapbooker
3. gonescrappin - Col's Creative Corner
4. Hrvatica - Croatian Crafter
5. Scootingranny - Scootingranny's World
6. MamaC - Carolyn's Creative Corner
7. Greenie8705 - Gina Beana's Crafts
8. MariaJ - Stamp, Cut, Create!
9. Di&Co - Creating Is Like Breathing
10. Dragonfly50 - Designs by Dragonfly
11. TiffysMom - Angie's Paper Passion <<---YOU ARE HERE! 12. *Violette* - Whimsical Treasures <<---GO HERE NEXT!
13. cricutaddicted - ScrappingForMoreFun
14. LoriSjogren - The Singing Shell
15. scrapalette - Around the Block with Scrapalette
Hey Friends! I’m finally getting back to my crafting and I’m starting with a Valentine’s Blog Hop this Saturday, February 8th! I’m very excited to join my other Cricut Circle sisters to share our projects with you. So stop by this weekend and have fun hopping with us!
I just wanted to take this time to wish a Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom! I’ll have to say it here since I can’t call her up and tell her. This is her first birthday that I’ll have without her since her passing a little over three months ago. She was born on January 31st in the year 1920! She lived a long and blessed life for almost 94 years. But I still miss her so much and today won’t be easy for me - nor for the rest of my family. I know that she’s at home with our Lord and they’ll be having cake and ice cream in Heaven but a little part of my heart is being selfish by wishing that she was here with me so I could hold her one more time and tell her how much I love and miss her and how much she means to me. So I’ll share her birthday with you, my friends, and close my eyes and my heart will talk to as it always does and I’ll tell her “Happy Birthday, Mom - I’ll always love you” and I know she will be right here with me, listening, with her arms wrapped around me, holding me while I cry.
Annie’s daughter, Angie
Of my Wonderful and Loving Mother. Mom, I miss you and will always love you!
My dear friends and followers I haven’t been able to give you an update because this has been the hardest thing I’ve had to deal with. My Mom passed away on October 13th and was laid to rest on October 18th. Everything around that time is still a little hazy for me but when you think that things can’t get worse, well, they can and did. But when you hit bottom the only direction to go is up. So I’m in the process of moving up and on and I’ll be crafting again and sharing with you all again soon. Thanks for hanging in there with me – I always appreciate your visits and comments!
Thank you, my crafty friends!
This is my Mom and Grandson on our last visit together. He was meeting his Great Grandmother for the very first time! You can see how happy they both look!
2013 ~ My Grandson was born and my Mom went to Heaven ~ a very emotional year!