Thank You Card - Mod Squad Challenge with Kitchen Sink Stamps

 Hello Crafters! I have created a Mini Slimline Thank You card for Maria Colosimo of Kitchen Sink Stamps. She has the most beautiful stamp sets that I've ever seen! They make very detailed and realistic images. The Modsquad Challenge is to create a Thank You card for Maria using Kitchen Sink Stamps.

I used the very first stamp set that I ever purchased from Kitchen Sink - Hearts & Roses. To create each rose and leaf image there are three to four stamps that you just layer with coordinating ink colors to achieve the intricate and detailed final images. All of her stamps are so detailed and fun to create.

I started with the flowers and used inks from Gina K Designs and Pinkfresh Studio from the palest pink to a really pigmented pink to achieve the look of the roses pictured. This set does not have a die set to match but Kitchen Sink Stamps offers an SVG file with their sets. I can use that SVG file on my Cricut Maker or Explore to cut out all of the images (and as many as I want). After I cut the images with my Cricut I just stamp the cut outs. 

I die cut the white and teal cardstock with the Pinkfresh Studio Mini Slimline Die Cut Bundle. Then I used the Harvest Stencil from Gina K Designs and a pink ink to create a soft background. I die cut the vase from GKD Fearless Joy stamp & Die set to place my roses in and inked it in a teal color.

The 'Grateful' sentiment is a GKD die from the new Fluttering Fall Bundle.

While I was stamping these beautiful roses I decided to grab more coordinating ink colors and made many more roses in different colors for future projects. They are so addicting to make!

Well, I hope that you enjoyed seeing my Thank You card for Maria! I hope she enjoys it also! Hop on over to the Modsquad Challenge Blog and play along!

Thank you for dropping by! Until next time, Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin