Bra & Panty Card by Guest Designer Monique

Today I asked my friend Monique of Mix-on The Memories to share one of her beautiful projects with us. Please enjoy reading her post and please go to her blog and leave her some love (comments!). Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been asked to be a guest Blogger for a friend of mine, Angela. We met at a training section with Provo Craft in Chicago. It was one of the highlights of my Crafting career.

1

2

I was going to have the card that I did for my first Blog Hop on Friday, but since I had an extra day I decided to make some Bra & Panty Cards that I love to make with the extra paper from the card that I made for the Blog Hop.


Skin tone: Recollection from Michael's
Bra & Pantie: Red Roses from Colobok
Ribbon: Red from ACMoore
Rose Bud: Joann's

3

1. Use skin colored card stock of your choice to cut out Bra & Panty Card base.

2. Use patterned DP or colored card to cut out panties or bikini top (by using the template you have the bonus option of making a bikini top card too)

3. I can get both the top and bottom cards out of the one piece of skin colored card.

4

Here is the template:

panty_card_template

I just love making these cards and can not get enough of them.

I hope you will enjoy making them as much as I do.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks, Monique, for the wonderful card and your very kind words!

Until Next time, Happy Crafting,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could print the template, it isn't opening up. This is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could print the template, it isn't opening up. This is very creative.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin