I’m Back! (could it be because of all the New Cartridges? Hmmm!)

Yes, guys it’s me. ok, pick your jaws up from the floor! Sorry, but I needed to take a small break due to LIFE! I have really missed “talking” to you guys. I love to blog and share things with you.  But before I moved any further, I just wanted to let you know of all the new cartridges that PC has released just in the month of June. Remember that the third Thursday of the month is called ‘Hello Thursday’ and that is when the new carts are announced. Well they had THREE, yes three, Hello Thursdays this month! I know, it scared me too. What was I going to rob to satisfy my cartridge cravings? Oh, come on now, do you think I look like the type that would do such a thing? Those who know me well are NOT allowed to answer that! Any hoo, back to those new carts. The first Hello Thursday offered 4 of the Lite Cartridges and 1 Full cart. They are:

Cricut Lite 9 Months

 

Cricut Lite Sweet Shop

Cricut Lite Love You a Latte

Cricut Lite Recess

And last, a Full Cartridge,

Country Fair

So many goodies to choose from! Tomorrow I’ll post the 2nd round of Hello Thursday cartridges and on Monday the last round. So which ones do you think that you’ll end up bringing home? Or which carts will at least end up on your Wish List? Let me know in a Comment for the next three days each and become a follower, if you’re not already, and I’ll pick someone to receive some Blog Candy! How does that sound? It’s the least I can do for you for being absent for a while.

Remember to comment all three days to be eligible for the drawing! So until tomorrow, Happy Crafting,

Signature

8 comments:

  1. From this barch, I want 9 months and Sweet Shop. Wow, this month was terrible for the budget!! If you have figured out, who or what to rob, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, all of the new releases are great. Cricut sure nows how to mess up a budget:) From this bunch I like School Recess. I have all of the my kids school pics to scrap and I think this cart would be great for that. I can also see some cards made from this cart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! I think my favorite one is the County Fair because I just love those little farm animals! To Cute:)
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new carts! On my wish list Sweet Shop and Love You a Latte!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love You a Latte will for sure be on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to go with County Fair. Actually I do like all of them, but love the County Fair since it is that time of year for County Fairs! Thank you for this great give-a-way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many choices, so little $$$$! I like the 9 months cart; adorable.--pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the 9 months cart. Welcome back
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin