Blog Candy Winner(s)?

Thanks to all who commented on last weekends posts about the new Cricut cartridges that were released in June. I have my favorites, too. I absolutely have to have Sophisticated! Teresa Collins has wonderful designs and this cartridge is no exception! plus, the cartridge box matches the colors in my scrap room! what? this is not a reasonable excuse to buy a cart? Traveler is another cart that I need. I still have so many photos to scrap of vacations and even when I was a Flight Attendant. Although I have Pack Your Bags, there are images on Traveler that I like more. Now to the winner of the Blog Candy! (Sorry for being late with this post Embarrassed smile)

CARRIE K.

In one of her comments, Carrie said, “I agree with you, thank goodness that is all for this month!! I NEED Flower Shoppe!! But I am still not caught up from a couple of months ago! I wish PC would give us a 2 or 3 month vacation and let us get caught up!!”

Carrie, now that you mentioned it, I am thinking that I need Flower Shoppe also! I’m in a “flower phase” right now and most projects have some kind of flower on it.

But wait! I’m feeling so good about blogging again, that I picked a ‘runner up’ for some Blog Candy!

KIM

In one of her comments, Kim said, “Provo Craft did an amazing job keeping us all buying! I love the Traveler from Creative Memories! Living in Florida this would be the perfect cartridge:)”
~Kim

Kim, I cannot wait to get mine! (Yep, it’s already been ordered!) I hope it gets here soon!

Carrie and Kim, please email me your addresses so I can get your Blog Candy sent to you. Thanks girls for commenting and following. It makes me feel like I’m blogging for a reason, that someone is out there reading and enjoying this!

Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin