Cricut Class This Weekend!!!

I’m excited to let you guys know that I will be teaching a Cricut 102 class this weekend at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie, TX. This is a FABULAOUS scrapbooking shop just a few miles south of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. If you’d like to learn more about their shop, please click here to get more info and see their class schedule. My class is this Saturday, April 20th, at 2:30. So grab your friends and sign up today to learn even more outstanding tips and tricks when it comes to using your Cricut Expression! For even more Cricut classes and dates, please check out my new page at the top.

I hope that I will get to meet some of my friends out there in Blogger Land so come on out to The Crafty Scrapper this weekend to shop and visit awhile!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin