Cricut Bug Pumpkin using Vinyl and Potpourri Basket & World Card Making Day Photos

This is just a quick little project that I threw together but I thought it turned out cute. I used some Provo Craft black vinyl and the Potpourri Basket cartridge to cut out the little Cricut bug. He’s cut out at 4 1/2 inches. When cutting vinyl I always turn my pressure to low, my blade to 2-3, and my speed to medium (low if the image is intricate). I love vinyl and I’m constantly looking for something that I can ‘transform’ with it. So here’s my Halloween pumpkin…

Copy of IMG_4329

I hope that everyone had a good time last Saturday making cards on World Card Making Day. How many cards did you complete? Did you finish all of your Christmas cards? Well, my girlfriends & I were very productive during our crop/slumber party. We had all of our supplies out and ready…

IMG_4323

We had a Cricut station,

IMG_4322

and a Cuttlebug station,

IMG_4321

and here is Sylvia starting on her Christmas cards,

IMG_4317

and Michelle learning how to emboss…

IMG_4320

But that’s as far as we got! No cards were ever made. We were only productive when it came to talking and laughing! And we did a lot of that – for hours! But we had the best time ever! Thanks Sylvia and Michelle - I had a great time and can not wait for our next crop. Maybe we’ll actually make something next time, lol. But after all the fun and fellowship, our crop ended like this…

 Copy of IMG_4325 Copy of IMG_4326

 

Happy Crafting,

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin