Christmas Cards in July using Gina K. Designs

For the next set of cards that I created I used Gina K Designs Sparkle and Shine stamp set. This is a wonderful set that includes the images below plus a round ornament and Christmas tree. I stamped the image and sentiment in VersaMark and embossed it with silver embossing powder (on light blue cardstock) & gold embossing powder (on red cardstock). I die cut the sentiments and adhered them with pop dots to the 'ornaments' then die cut the card panels and layered them onto silver and gold cardstock. I used GKD master layout dies. I then added sequins to the fronts.



Thanks for visiting my blog - I hope that I have inspired you to create something! 
I have a few more Christmas cards that I will share in my next post!

Until then, Happy Crafting!

1 comments:

  1. These are beautiful too! Love the metallic card stock! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin