My Newest Cartridge!

If you read my post from last Wednesday you know that when I went scrapbook shopping the weekend before that I picked up a cartridge that I have wanted for a while. But I didn’t say which cartridge it was or if I even bought it. Well, it was From My Kitchenwhy Angela? you don’t even cook! do you even know where that room is located in the house? – and, no, I did not buy it. Something told me not to even though it was on sale! But I still wanted it. When I got home I remembered that my buddy, Dawn, from ScrappySales had it and at a very good price so off I was to do some online shopping! But as I was checking out, I was so surprised when I saw that it was even cheaper than I thought it would be – and this was after the shipping was added. What I didn’t realize in my haste, was that Dawn was having a sale! And it’s still going on right now!

ScrappySales carries The Cinch, Bind-it-All, My Pink Stamper, Teresa Collins, Provo Craft products of course, and many others. The sale is good through November 1st. This would be a great time to get a Gypsy if you don’t already have one since the Provo Craft promotion is going on. Remember, all you need to do is to register your Gypsy by October 31st to be able to download 6 cartridges starting on November 1st! You’ll be able to download the following:

  • Smiley Cards (new and exclusive to this promotion)
  • Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (not available in retail
  • Christmas (not available in retail)
  • Blackletter (not available in retail)
  • Printing Press (not available in retail)
  • Indie Art (not available in retail)

That is a $419 value! This is in addition to the two cartridges that are already come preloaded on your Gypsy: Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy Font. But you only have until Oct 31st to register your Gypsy to get the free cartridges so you need to order now!

Now on to my Blog Candy Winner! Thanks Chelle for following my blog and leaving a comment!

Chelle said... “You must have done the only honorable thing and bought it too...especially if you've wanted it for a while and it was on sale. I'm holding out for a few Imagine carts myself (at least until Hello Thursday, lol). Love your projects. I think I'm going to make a platter tomorrow...my daughter is having friends over for scary movie night.”

Please email me your name and address so I can send you a package of goodies!

Before I go, I wanted to share this cute little scrapbooking video from YouTube:

                           Here is the link to the YouTube page.


Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin