A Unicorn Card for Someone Special

I was gifted this unicorn stamp and die set from my friend Cindy whom I met in one of my favorite Facebook groups, Gina K Designs & StampTV Friends. I knew exactly what I was going to use it for - my grandnieces birthday. Fairy-Tale Friends Stamp and Die set is from My Favorite Things. After stamping the images I colored them with my Copies and added some glimmer with a clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen. For the background I used the cloud stencil from Lawn Fawn and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac to create the rainbow-colored clouds & then added a few iridescent sequins. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of clear vellum with Hero Arts Unicorn White pigment ink then embossed it with clear embossing powder. After embossing the sentiment I realized that it disappeared in front of the card so I used a blending brush to rub a little Shaded Lilac on the back of the vellum and that made the sentiment pop.  



Usually I have more trouble with the inside of a card but this one was fun to decorate and embellish. I just hope my grandniece loves glitter 😁



Until next time, Happy Crafting


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin