Halloween Cards


Yes, I know, Halloween is over but I'd still like to share the cards that I made for my and my friends grandchildren this year. 

For this first card I used Gina K. Designs Haunts and Harvest stamp set for the trio of ghost and the sentiment and used the coordinating die set to die cut the ghosts. Gina's inks were used with her Fizzy stencil to create the orange and purple background and I then cut it out with the Master Layouts 1 Die Cut set along with a piece of black cardstock. I layered those two onto a tent fold 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" base. 


To add a demential element, I glued googly eyes to the ghosts with Gina K Connect Glue.


 
Did you really think that I could stop there? Of course not! I had to add an Action Wobble behind the three ghosts to make them even more interactive! My grandson loved it!



For the next two cards I used my beloved die set from Lawn Fawn - the Magic Picture Changer die set. I still love using this set and I can always find so many different ways to incorporate other stamp sets with it. Gina K's stamps from Haunts and Harvest were used again along with the fence die from Tim Holtz and the grass border die from Lawn Fawn.


The Magic Picture Changer is an interactive set so once you pull up the tabs at the top you get this:


The last card is created using a technique similar to partial die cutting. I created a side opening, landscape card base and after scoring and folding it I cut about 1/3 off of the top front. I then cut out the ghosts again from Haunts and Harvest in white cardstock then used the die to cut the bottom portion of the die from the front of the card base. I layered pieces of patterned paper to the front and inside. The sentiment is heated embossed in white.



I hope that you enjoyed seeing these late but cute Halloween cards! I'll be posting more of my cards and other crafty projects soon and more often. Until next time, Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin