So Grateful For You

Since it's Thanksgiving week I am continuing with a card that can be used for Thanksgiving or just to send to someone that you feel grateful for. 

I used Gina K's Wreath Builder Template again (Yes! I love this whole system!) with the Wreath Builder Stamp Set and Gina K inks. The wreath is on a 4 inch square white cardstock and after stamping the wreath I die cut a circle right in the middle of it. Then I stamped the sentiment onto green cardstock and placed it behind the wreath and popped up the wreath panel with pop dots. I punched the bottom of the green cardstock with a Martha Stewart border punch.


I finished embellishing my card by adding an older piece of Stampin' Up ribbon (It pays to hoard a little 😂). 

And again I added some cardstock layers and a little stamping to the inside of the card.



I am so grateful for my husband, my daughter, my son & his wife and my three wonderful grandchildren. I am also grateful for my sister and brother (we are the only ones from our immediate family left 😢), and the rest of my extended family and friends! I'm grateful for my health and my home. Even with so much uncertainty and fear going on in the world this Thanksgiving I know that I am blessed and I am so thankful to God for all the blessings I have! 

God bless you all this Thanksgiving Day! Stay Safe  - Wear your mask - And Craft! 

Until Next time, Happy Crafting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin